-
May 14th, 2001, 10:51 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Uhhhh......errr......I just read the closed thread....the conversations between hank and foad....and I must say....if completely forgetting that foad exsists will get rid of him...I can do that *L*
What a piece of work (shit). I'm sorry folks, I really don't want to start another bash foad (or anyone for that matter) thread, but seriously...there are things I just can't tolerate. The references to hank's illness are JUST VILE.
hank and 2...my heart goes out to you. foad...rot in hell.
-
May 14th, 2001, 07:14 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
minn!! i dont know what to do!!
i want to stop him so bad, all i can do is pray while tears run down my face...
i couldnt read most of it...
minn?? what he said to virgo..
2 i'm so sorry, i cant stop him..
Dead serious, he needs to be shot, point blank to the head...
..i could do it, just give me one chance!!
-
May 14th, 2001, 08:30 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
i see the name ...i delete
..i will not read anything you say..
.....LEAVE!!
..
-
May 14th, 2001, 08:36 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Shooting is too quick...my hope is...well, it's probably close to reality...he will live to be VERY old, be alone the rest of his life, and stay bitter...a lifetime of being alone and bitter is the best punishment for him I can think of...
-
May 14th, 2001, 08:38 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
btw.....*hugs* thanks mel...he keeps using my real name, I dont bother to listen to the shit that comes from his mouth...but using my real name pisses me the FUCK off *S
-
May 14th, 2001, 10:08 PM
#6
Inactive Member
*2* i would choose you over a skunk lover any day~! *hugs* now ring me doorbell DAMMIT!!
-
May 14th, 2001, 10:17 PM
#7
Inactive Member
ok you guys!...don't make me regret starting this thread *L*....for the very same reasons I found what foad said absolutely repulsive and disgusting...I can not agree with talk of SHOOTING anyone....I realize the man has made all of your lives miserable here...and for that I am truly sorry (why am I apologizing? cos often when I see behavior that is TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS, carried out by people who are COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS or bordering on psychopathic...I feel this NEED to apologize on their behalf because for whatever reasons...they are incapable of doing it for themselves and it EMBARASSES me!! *LOL*)...*deep breath*......BUT please guys........don't stoop to his level. It's just not worth it.
*S*
-
May 15th, 2001, 04:10 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
i brought this over from chloe's thread:
minn! you didnt see the one he did this morning, i couldnt even repost it, those sick words, dont ever need to be repeated and shouldnt have been read by anyone in the first place...
I cant help but feel like i've let people down by not bein here soon enough, to stop the sick people from hurting others...
When i see something damaging like that, my one and only concern is to get it deleted b4 the person see's it, everytime i've been too late....
remember Jody? along time ago?
-
May 15th, 2001, 10:34 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I realize the man has said some really awful things mel...I've seen some of them. I don't need to see any more, but as heidi has pointed out this is a person who really deserves pity. He is very emotionally unhealthy, very angry and very sad. What he needs is the care and supervision of a good psychiatric team and possibly to be confined in a room with soft walls where he can not hurt himself or others....not a bullet through the head. *s*
-
May 15th, 2001, 10:42 AM
#10
Inactive Member
oh....and BTW...if foad posts here and responds to me directly...will someone please tell him that I have no intention of replying to him.
I find the man hostile and abusive and full of rage, and quite frankly his instability and irrational behavior scares the shit out of me *S*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks